- Architectโs idea has to be visualized.
- As Napoleon once said, โA good sketch is better than a long speech.โ
Anything can become architectureโs program. There is no architecture without action, no architecture without event, no architecture without program.
- The diagrammatic understanding and reassignment of the given program creates the form of the architecture.
- Architects purpose is to make complex things simple, or to make abstract and conceptual ideas visible. In both cases, the diagram is the perfect tool.
- The diagram dissolves the separation between analysis and design.
- Diagrams make the design process clearer, and more legible.
- We can say that diagram is a fundamental tool in all the phases of our design process.
... in the Q&A with architects